Tuve un Sueño


I was looking for a name for my library and a slogan. With the help of my friend i ended up with patogeni (Italian for pathogen). Pathogen infectious agent, or (more commonly) germ (wikipedia.org).


This is a view from one of the computer chair in my computer room.


Since i was unable to use rpc 64 for max i decided to use 3d people to show space.
(os is 64 only have 32bit rpc plugin)

Tuve un Sueño (I had a dream)
when working on my layout i felt asleep on my computer chair (ended up on the floor)and as i slept i dream about a space in my library. In my dream i seen my self walking around the computer tables and setting up some of the computers. When i woke up i started to replicate my dream and this is what i ended up with.

1 comment:

Jill Bouratoglou said...

It looks like a secret mission. I can imagine a lot of scientists and doctors in this space. It does not seem like a space for anyone but those types. Where do all these opening lead to? Do you think they need more space to do research or more privacy? I like how you are really thinking and dreaming about being in your space. The sign of an architect.

Post a Comment