Alfa Tapeworm


Top to Bottom from the front view


Top to Bottom from the back view


Midway view


View from the bottom up


My second Massing

The dominant wins............ This idea came while washing a lion special on the Discovery channel. I came up with the whole idea of how cool it would be if discovery had a tapeworm documentary right after the lion special. My mind started to think on what would they show and how would they try to keep the audience glue to there seats. One idea that came to mind was having two tape worm and one host. How would these tape worm react to one another? Would they live side by side, or would they try to kill one another?

1 comment:

Jill Bouratoglou said...

I really like the various views and the bending of these two worms. I would love to see them interact with the site, the impact of the buildings, FDR, East River, winds, sun...
keep warping these worms - host - what does this translate to in the buildng?

Post a Comment